Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever

It is true. I am the worst "blogger" ever. I haven't checked, but I am pretty sure that I have had this blog for around 4 months. This will be my third post. Blah. I figured that due to my recent injury, I will have two weeks of just bloggin' away. Joy. It isn't that I don't enjoy it, but only that I can't think to do it. I will try to be more diligent with it.

On to my recent injury. I cut myself. It bled. That pretty much sums up my moronic disregard to safety. I guess that I needed an event like this to really drive home the fact that the knives I use are sharp. Really sharp. In fact I have found a video that will demonstrate just how this would have looked to a passerby:



One more week and I will be back to normal. I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment