Monday, December 5, 2011

Step 3

Getting closer to doing the defining parts of the figure, but for now this is what I have. Remember that it is a touch rough. I do not typically sand until the end.
I also apologize for the quality of the picture. i guess they don't make flip phones with cutting edge camera technology.
For this particular project, I will be running a contest along with it. I will be posting a picture every day or every other day and the object is to guess what character it is that I am making. The winner of this contest will receive a free 6" Batman. To enter, you must post a comment below the day's blog. Please, one entry per person per day. The contest will end when someone guesses the correct character. And as always, bribes are accepted and expected

No comments:

Post a Comment