Friday, January 20, 2012

Strange

I had gotten a request recently to whip out a Dr. Strange. I was a little apprehensive at first but thought of it as a good opportunity to try and expand on my technique. I have found that I can become stagnant if I don't find new characters to do. There were a few items on Strange that caused me issues. The cape was the first one followed by making sure I could make his face as skinny as I wanted to. While this was challenging, it proved to make me understand my processes moving forward on other pieces. Here are some pics.
I am happy with how it turned out and can't wait to see who I get asked to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget