Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hawkeye Done

Well, here it is. I have finally finished the huge Hawkeye that I was working on. I would also like to state that I did not wait for the release of these photos to coincide with the release of the new Hawkeye series by Matt Fraction and David Aja. i do have to say that when I was reading the synopsis of the new series, it had refered to Hawkeye as " The breakout star of this summer's blockbuster AVENGERS film". Really???? For me it was the Hulk. Breakout star? Hawkeye? Eh, I guess they have to try and pump up their comic. Anyhoo, here is a picture that I took on my not-so-high-tech phone. My wife was not available to use her fancy camera. Yes, the camera that I am not allowed to touch and also the camera that I do not know how to hook up to the computer to get the pictures off of it.
Here is the front view.
This photo was taken next to the normal size characters that I typically do. I did this to show the absolute hugeness of Hawkeye.
So now that I have this one done, I have to think of the next big one to do. I was thinking Black Panther or maybe Iron Man. My wife said no to Iron Man since I have done him before. Maybe she is right. I guess that I will have to find some new characters to do. And no, I am not going to do Captain America.

No comments:

Post a Comment