Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Avengers Assemble!

The Avengers vs. X-men came out today and I just read it with my son. It set up what should be an epic battle between one team containing upwards of 16 people and the other team which has Namor. I don't read X-Men at all, so you can imagine my surprise that Namor was on the mutant side. Why should anyone on the Avengers fear an amphibian?

When reading these "vs." books, I think it is only right to pick which side you are rooting for. According to my boy, Black Panther is the keystone to the whole series. I found this a little odd, but four year old boys are typically odd anyway.

If I had to pick, I would want the Avengers to whip up on that whining Cyclops and turn that Namor into a bucket of chum.

That's my opinion, whose side are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment